Monday, January 17, 2011
25 Random facts about me.
1) Sometimes when I'm cooking, I pretend I'm hosting a cooking show, and I talk to the "audience"
2)I never ever match my socks. I think it's bad luck.
3) My dream job is to be a novelist, and a teacher.
4) I can tap dance
5) I have a stuffed toy lamb, that I refer to as my son, and talk to all day.
6) I have a weird facination with dentistry
7) I don't want a house. I'm afraid of contracts, and I think it's too much maintenace.
8) I want to adopt a child
9)I'm severely allergic to jalapenos
10) As outgoing as I seem, I am really a homebody. My idea of a good friday night, is baking cookies, drinking wine, and watching Netflix.
11) I look way younger than I am. People always ask if my "mom" is home when they ring the door bell. Especially, if I am in PJ's and no makeup. I usually tell them ."Yes, would you like her address?"
12)Sometimes I wish I was a boy.
13) My middle name is Tilena ( pronounced Tie-Lean-ah)
14) Sometimes when I call up an 800 number, to pay a bill, or ask a question about something..I use a british accent out of sheer boredom.
15) I could eat Beignets everyday of my life.
16) I know at least one sentence from 6 different languages.
17) I have 4 brothers... 2 older..2 younger
18) I like pickles with chocolate pudding. Yes, I'm serious.
19)I absolutely LOVE salsa dancing.
20) I have a very bad temper
21) I am not materialistic. As long as my car has wheels, and my tummy has food, I am good to go.
22) I make the best "everything soup"
23) Sometimes, when I am on an airplane or a cab, and a stranger starts to chat with me. I make up my life. I tell them my name is Isabel, and I am from Brazil on a scholarship for belly dancing..and I go on and on, until they start looking at me weird.
24) I am a civil rights activist, and work with different campaigns and fundraisers. <3
25) My fav. thing to drink is rootbeer.